I love Twitter Bootstrap: it’s a great framework for web front-ends and it has been a life safer ever since I downloaded the 1.0 version over a year ago. The power and acceleration it provides to web application development easily justifies why it is the most popular project on GitHub.
Eventually, I decided to go with Ember, despite the fact that it wasn’t entirely production-ready (today, most of the rough edges can actually be attributed to the Ember Data library).
I coded away for a couple of weeks until I decided it would make sense to add a few tooltips and popovers here and there. So I added the required attributes to the element and activated the two plugin via a jQuery selector. I ran the application and… surprise… it wasn’t working!